Beginning Monday, January 10, OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS), or commonly known as the vaccine mandate, will go into effect pending a ruling from the Supreme Court on whether to re-stay the requirements of the ETS. Because the ruling is expected to occur late in the week, we are proceeding as if the requirements will go into effect on the 10th. Any order by the Supreme Court to re-stay the ETS will be communicated once that is determined. To prepare for the ETS, Allied Mechanical Services, Inc. has established the following policy: ETS Policy. Please read and review the policy prior to Monday, January 10.
ETS Policy Highlights:
Beginning Monday, January 10 the following will be required:
- All vaccinated employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. (Submit proof by answering below or by emailing copy of vaccination card to email@example.com.)
- All unvaccinated employees will be required to wear face coverings. (See ETS Policy for details.)
- Employees who receive primary vaccinations while ETS is in order will receive four (4) hrs. credit per dose. This is in addition to regularly scheduled work hours. (See ETS Policy for details.)
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19 must immediately contact Dan Nielsen and follow return to work protocols. (Currently already in effect.)
Please review the ETS Policy for further details on face coverings and how to receive the vaccination hours credit.
Beginning Wednesday, February 9 the following will be required:
- All employees without proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to produce negative COVID-19 test results on a weekly basis. (More details to come.)
By Friday, January 7 please complete the survey below. Proof of vaccination is required in order to be exempt from the weekly testing, therefore if you mark fully vaccinated please provide a copy of your vaccination card.
If your vaccination status changes at a later time, please submit a copy of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org.