Serves customers by reviewing bid documents (plans and specifications) to produce accurate and effective proposals that cover the scope of work.
- Prepare cost estimates, proposals and quotations by studying plans, specifications, and related customer documents.
- Utilize Autobid Sheet Metal software to complete accurate ductwork takeoff.
- Engage current and potential new customers by establishing personal rapport with contacts
- Project involvement includes, but is not limited to, technical questions, initial proposal/quotation, follow up, tracking and recording of results.
- Attend Pre bid meetings
- Attend Post bid interviews
- Work with project managers to turn project over for construction
- Computer/Software competent
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving
- Mechanical reasoning skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Experience and familiarity with the HVAC industry a plus
Medical insurance (company paid)
Dental insurance (company paid)
Health Savings Account
Life insurance (company paid)
Voluntary life insurance
Voluntary vision insurance
Short-term and long-term disability insurance (company paid)
401(k) retirement and profit sharing place (with company match)