Our response teams can mobilize quickly to provide the emergency service you need to get your facility running again, no matter what day or time.
Have a heating, ventilation, or air conditioning problem? AMS has a team of highly-skilled technicians and engineers which provide maintenance, repair, and installation of commercial and industrial HVAC systems. Our professionals provide commercial, industrial, and institutional building owners and facility managers with reliable, cost-effective HVAC service and energy solutions.
- Service, preventive maintenance and Installation of industrial and commercial HVAC systems
- Retrofit and upgrade existing HVAC systems for enhanced performance
- Chiller, boiler, make-up air, packaged RTU, exhaust fan & condensing unit maintenance/ service
- Hydronic pumps, piping and plumbing repairs
- Boiler service, repair, installation, CSD1 testing & tune-ups
- Backflow prevention testing and repair
- 24-hour emergency response
- Consistent Quality & Savings in Building Maintenance
- Allied Mechanical will partner with your maintenance staff. We have a highly trained work force with the ability to tackle any complicated or specialized jobs.
At Allied Mechanical we provide regular preventative maintenance and monitoring programs which are designed to meet your needs. These programs will avoid costly emergency plant or facility shutdowns due to failed equipment and systems.
Additionally, Allied Mechanical will work diligently to ensure your HVAC system is working efficiently to help optimize its energy consumption.
WE SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING MARKETS
- Industrial Facilities
- Commercial Office Buildings
- High Technology
- Colleges & Universities
- K-12 Schools
- Data Centers & Computer Rooms
- Airports & Transportation
- Municipalities / Government Buildings
- Food and Pharmaceutical Facilities